Janice Issitt                    Life and Style

travel, interiors, photography, home, crafts, personal style

11 Aug 2016

Awesome August #IBA16

Yay, I'm nominated again this year for an Amara Interior Blog award in the colour inspiration category, the link to vote for this blog is http://www.interiorblogawards.com/vote/janice-issitt-life-style/

Apologies for the sporadic posting on here, I'm doing a lot of gardening this week and at the same time decorating my bedroom and crocheting blankets, all areas of Be Home Free being explored!

As it's my birthday on the 13th (lucky for some), I will be going away on my first Canopy and Stars glamping trip, plus some beach exploration on the Norfolk coastline and a visit to the Arthur Swallow Fair in Lincoln. So I thought a mid month round up to show a little love to the entries for Be Home Free as the colours are so lush.

I will announce the overall winners on my return from swanning around, don't forget that the prizes for August are the stunning gold sequin basket from Southwood Stores and the lovely little glass vase from One World Trading.

Colour inspiration by the bucket loads with these cool blues ...
@_susandrea_    @hannie65     @bymeeni      @tesslovesflowers 

wide open spaces ... free

@gatheredthreads   @lapetitpeach  @_scarlett.I   @peggyjobbins

delight in the moment of denim and coral tones ...

@themintgardener @niki.at.the.cottage @grainandfeather @lewesmap
 Nordic and stylish, the white rooms with small pops of colour 
  @thesefourwallsblog @vanillalemoncake  
@ceramicmagpie @erikaappelstrom

There is still time to join with your photos for #Behomefree.  This is turning into a really rich gallery of atmospheric shots, giving both colour inspiration and home styling ideas, a visual treat to be sure created by you wonderful people.

See you over on instagram for daily updates and visuals from me. 



Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig