Janice Issitt                    Life and Style

travel, interiors, photography, home, crafts, personal style

22 Jul 2016

July Top Twenty

wow, I am humbled by the amount of entries in # Be Home Free this month, only the second month and already over 1,000 posts on Instagram. I truly am thankful to everyone who entered.

we had the botanicals ...


@melindajk @lemon_house_life @ttsbie @niki.at.the.cottage

the moody interiors 


@belovelivephotography @vanasch_designs @nina_nixon @fleaandbear

fresh and floral 


@joestpierre @birdsforme @bumpkinbroke @fromsalzburgwithlove

the atmospheric


 @ helena.moore   @hildemork78   @stylonylon     @theforagedlife


and the adventurous


@geoffreyandgrace @oldfashionedsus @withjustine    @mafyno
and if I could come round with a cup of coffee for everyone of you I would happily do it, but I could only choose two winners.

The winner of the copper tray from Mia Fleur Home is .... Taking A Moment In Time ... this picture of upturned milk churns just makes me smile, for no other reason, it's like a symbol of liberty and freedom for the holidays and I just love it 


and the winner of the glass goblets by Katie Alice is this photo by @featherandwild which just has such beautiful soft light, I just kept going back to it over and over again. 



The prizes for next month will be announced in a few days, there are two good ones, so keep your eyes peeled on instagram and here.

Can Taking A Moment In Time (Natasha) and Feather and Wild (Victoria) please get in contact with me to arrange delivery of your prizes. 

This blog has been shortlisted for an #IBA16 award, please vote for me by clicking on this link 

http://www.interiorblogawards.com/vote/janice-issitt-life-style/
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig